Saturday 20 August 2011

Bugging out just a little!

 Sometimes I don't feel right, Like right now I just came off methadone day 2 and I can say this shit sucks. Sit up sit down you think you are going nuts ,  On a scale of 1 to 10 I say 5 one minute I am ok And then Bam things are crappy. But here's what I am trying to say I don't care how bad it gets' there is No way I will go down this road again.

Well here's what I think of drug addiction. There are times when you think that you are ok and there is nothing wrong ,you just wan't to have fun, when I was younger like 10 i started to smoke cigeretts ,11 had my first beer at the age of 12 I told this kid that was trying to hit on my girlfriend to steal me a bottle of booze I still don't know why I choose to do that but hers what happened I got drunk at school with a friend. Let's just say a 12 year old should not drink I was wasted I woke up in the nurses office with a circle of teachers and cop and my mom Shit! I can remember driving home hanging out the window of my moms car saying weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

So I get home what a hangover puke, puke and puke,some more. When I woke up my mom told me now go tell tour father what you did. Well I was not sure what he was going to say considering that both my parents are alcoholics. He said aw for fuck sake stupid what were you thinking and the next day took me to baseball game in Toronto.

Addictions start in my opinion because people's family life is bad,friends you hang out with like the wrong crowd. Once we start we can't stop it is so hard. I myself  at the age of 34 can really say this has been quite an experience. But I never want to go through that again. I just want what everyone else wan'ts to be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment