Saturday 20 August 2011

Marijuana good or bad!

 Marijuana has been around for thousands of years and has been used as a pain killer. Marijuana is good because it makes me feel normal I have tried every antidepressant and every other pill out there and they don't work quick thought people like me don't need pills because lets say something goes wrong and you get upset  I am mad I don't wan't to live anymore and you take all the pills bang your dead! Now if you are upset you take few puffs and things will get better I am pretty sure if you tied to smoke an ounce you could not do it and you would be a sleep or starving!  What I am trying to say is know one has ever died from pot.

Marijuana has helped me threw some hard times like right now. I am tierd of people say people who smoke pot are dumb. Well I am not dumb!!! I went to school for bit smoked a joint right before class and let me say this I did better then ,then when in high school why is this because marijuana opens the mind and is the "healing of the nation" quote Bob Marley.

Marijuana is good for me I have, adhd ,post traumatic stress syndrome a broken wrist and sleep deprivation . Why would I want to take pills pills and more pills. It is not about getting high it is about feeling right with your self and being a good citizen. But the government wan'ts to throw people like me in jail man is that ever wrong.

Marijuana is a plant it is natural and has many benefits pills are man made think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment