Tuesday 30 August 2011

PISSED OFF'ED!

I have a lot to say what are we doing here? and what are we supposed to do here? Life is really complicated and I am so confused! It seems to me and this is just my opinion everything we do we are told to do it By WHO? I don't really know but I am sure it has to do with the Freemasons, Have you ever heard of the secret society it is something like that. OK what I am trying to say is that the whole western world wan'ts peace but yet they keep going to WAR and the war on drugs in the western world what a joke our government sells drugs like Oxycontin, Morphine and any other pill that can cause serious problems like addiction,robbery and violence. All I wan't is to deal with sensible people who don't wan't to cause problems but solve them. Is it that hard to have common sense I do not understand what the world is about it seems to me you live, you DIE! 

It is not rocket science you take care of yourself and your family , love each other and live in peace and happiness. But how can we do this with all of the problems in  the world. I am sure of this I do not believe that there will be peace because of all the hater's out there men,woman.teens, government officials and people all over the world.

If the END of the world is coming maybe that is a good thing. Earth has been around for 4 billion years and outer space has no end evolution has evolved what is next? No one should be poor or hungry we need to stand together and stop the hate!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment